- Wait few minutes before to remove the liner.
- Cover with a slicon paper the image and press: 145°C for 15"-20" - pressure 4- 5atm/medium-high
- Remove the silicon paper when cold.
- If cutting, peel off cut-out transfer from liner and place the transfer paper on the fabric with the printed side up.
- If you are lettering, remove printed parts from liner with a suitable heat proof application tape (A.T.900) for transfer papers.
- Protect with a double layer of polyester cloth (MA STUOI 04)
- Press: 150°C for 20"-22" - pressure 4- 5atm/medium-high.
- Remove the application tape when cold.
- Press again for 15" with adhesive-proof tissue paper.
you may also like